Take Control of Your Business Destiny Workshop
Speaking is one of the best strategies for attracting, engaging and retaining customers.
But, if you’re not the meeting planner, it’s difficult to control when, where and how often you speak.
Deliver a transformative client experience with robust programs and services that build greater value in each successive tier.
Take Control of Your (Business) Destiny:
Self-Sponsor Your Own Training Programs and Events!
Join Dental Speaker Institute and Dental Speakers Bureau Founder, Vanessa Emerson, and an intimate group of your colleagues and learn what you need to know and what you need to do to develop a robust platform of program offerings that attract, engage and serve your clients. Discover how to generate a value ladder that includes virtual and in-person workshops, training sessions, events and more. Develop additional profit centers in your business and a clear path for increasing revenue streams.
Join us for this essential seminar to:
- Identify the many benefits of self-sponsoring meetings, events and other training sessions
- Pinpoint which of your “speaking circuit” programs can be repurposed and how to deliver them in varying formats
- Examine and utilize the tools and strategies for creating your next self-sponsored offering
- Determine the best format for your self-sponsored programs
- Pinpoint the most effective marketing solutions for attracting and building your tribe
- Identify steps for enrolling your existing client base into higher level training and events
- Create raving fans that see you as an expert and want to learn more through your programs
- Bolster your value ladder, serve at a higher level, and experience greater career satisfaction
Your registration also INCLUDES a 90-minute virtual coaching session!
This course is an ELECTIVE in the Dental Speaker Institute Fellowship program. Learn More
Get Booked. Get Paid. Get in the Driver's Seat.
2022 Virtual Workshops
7am - 3pm Pacific / 10am - 6pm Eastern
This is a LIMITED ATTENDANCE event.
Tuition: $ 600
March 4, 2022