Ready to expand or pivot your speaking/consulting business?
Learn what you need to know
and what you need to do to:
- Attract and retain long-term ‘ideal fit’ consulting and speaking clients
- Self-sponsor your own meetings and training session (both in-person and virtual)
- Get booked to speak at industry meetings
- Evaluate whether online recorded education is the right fit for your business, and if so, the best path to profitability
- Set (and maximize) your honorarium and fee schedule
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with meeting planners
- Attract and work with corporate partners
- Differentiate and market your business effectively
- Become a power networker and elevate your business through advocacy
- ... and much more!
You coach and train others.
But… do YOU have a coach in your corner with outside eyes on your business helping you do the right things in the right order so you don’t get off track?
Business strategist and advisor, Vanessa Emerson, has personally guided hundreds of dental speakers and consultants to business success over the past 20 years. With Vanessa as your guide-on-the-side, you’ll learn the systems, strategies and methodologies proven to boost a dental speakers/consultant’s business.
Put Vanessa on your team and in your corner to achieve your goals faster and more efficiently while improving both personal joy and career satisfaction!
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH
- Kimberly Harms, DDS
- Witt Wilkerson, DMD
- MJ Hanlon, RDH, DMD, MBA
- Katrina Sanders, RDH, BSDH, MEd, RF
- Karen Daw, MBA, CECM
- Allison Lacoursiere, RDA, OA, CPC, ELI-MP
- Kyle Bogan, DDS, FAGD, FICD
- Brandi Hooker Evans, RDH-ER, MHE
- Ed Feinberg, DMD
- Larry Stanleigh, DDS, FAGD
- Amie Spurlock
“When I think about the one thing that transformed my speaking career it is without a doubt, Vanessa Emerson!
Under her guidance, I learned how to craft my message and develop my brand. Vanessa developed my website, helped me get sponsors and bookings, and encouraged me to believe in myself and my message! She showed me how to connect with meeting planners, develop rapport with audiences, and even how to write a book! Thank you, Vanessa, for helping me develop a successful speaking career!”
… I now have consistent virtual speaking opportunities, even in this pandemic, as well as consulting clients. Thank you Vanessa!”
“Just over two years ago, my daughter Hillary Becchetti (a dental employment and transitions attorney) offered me independent position to partner with her firm. My focus would be to educate dentists about conflict resolution. I was 62 years old and questioned my ability to get started in dental speaking.
Fortunately, I found Vanessa! She helped me with my listing on Dental Speakers Bureau, developed a terrific website for me and held my hand (virtually and COVID compliantly) as I negotiated my way through starting up my business. I now have consistent virtual speaking opportunities, even in this pandemic, as well as consulting clients. Thank you Vanessa!”
“Thank you for being an invaluable business advisor, marketing facilitator and coach.
Thank you for our many Zoom conversations, website development and Transform My Business Workshop. You’re the best!”
“Vanessa Emerson and Dental Speaker Institute have had a profound impact on my entrepreneurial development.
From formulating a professional, well-designed speaker packet, to guiding me through the rough terrain of becoming a speaker who gets chosen to speak, Vanessa’s programs encompass the umbrella needed to launch a successful speaking career.”